As per our by-laws our committee may:
- Visit members who are ill.
- If a member is ill for more than two weeks, have some token of the Locals concern and desire to help, whether the member is at home or in the hospital.
- Arrange for blood donors to replace blood or plasma required by a member or one of their immediate family.
- At the birth of a child or the adoption of a child, the member and his/her family will be sent a floral arrangement in the amount of $20.00 plus taxes and delivery.
- At the time of a member’s marriage a card of congratulations will be sent.
- Extend the Locals condolences in the event of the death of a member or one of their immediate family and make other appropriate gestures in accordance with custom or the wishes of the family concerned.
This committee is made up of: